Sunday, November 29, 2015

Some Ice and a Teacher's Notebook Sale

We have been under a winter storm warning since Thanksgiving day!  They extended it once again this afternoon until noon tomorrow.  It is so icy out!  The good news is that it is just now about one degree above freezing so it is starting to thaw.  The bad news is that they are expecting up to another quarter inch of ice tonight.  Our town has a lot of people without power and with a lot of limbs to clean up.  We have been lucky at our house and so far so good.  Our lights keep flickering every once in awhile but they stay on.  All my laundry is done and as long as my pie gets out of the oven before it goes out I'll be ok.  At least until I get cold! :)  Here's what it looked like at my house this morning.



You can stay nice and warm and do a little shopping over at Teacher's Notebook.  They are having a Cyber Monday + Sale November 29th - December 2nd.  Check out my store.  Everything is 20% off AND you get another 10% off when you use the code PLUS15.




Stay warm and have a good time shopping!
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment