Sunday, September 6, 2015

Labor Day Weekend and a Sale

I thought I'd just pop in real quick to say hi.  This has been a very packed weekend for us.  We traveled four hours for a football game.  We stayed at my brother-in-law and sister-in-laws house and enjoyed a good visit.  Enjoyed a trip to Bass Pro Shop where I found a fantastic deal on a pair of shoes.  We concluded our trip yesterday with a visit to our middle daughter at college.  Monday we get to do football all over again.  With another 2 hour ride one way ahead of us.  Good thing it's a day off for me. 

Teacher's Notebook is having a sale September 7-9th.  My store will be 25% off and if you use Kickoff Teacher's Notebook will take another 10% off!  Great time to stock up activities for your classroom.
We have been working on place value since school started.  I am working on a post about what we have done.  Look for it this week.

Have a great Labor Day and great start to your school week.
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment