Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The First Step to Getting Ready to go Back

I broke down and went to school today.  We are officially not back on duty until August 12th.  Usually I stay out until about the last week of July or first week of August.  That's when the office staff goes back and they turn on the air conditioning!  They are having a small summer school at our school right now so the air was on in the morning.  It was a good thing because I might have melted! The true reason I went in today was to meet my new teaching cohort.  He had a few questions.  We went through a few things and had a nice discussion.  While I was there I decided I might as well get a few things started.  I had to pack up my library because they were replacing the carpet in the new section of the building during the summer.  I decided to move my book shelves back into place and started digging out my books.  For one brief moment I forgot that I had stuffed my books from different boxes together.  I will be sorting them out for awhile.  It felt good to get started.  I doubt I'll be back for a few days though.   Here's a little peek at my room.



Barbara

2 comments: